Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 19th January 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Should be there with Mick bringing Imperial assault for you to try Gaz
(18-01-2016, 08:51 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]Should be there with Mick bringing Imperial assault for you to try Gaz

Count me in...Smile
(19-01-2016, 10:46 AM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-01-2016, 08:51 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]Should be there with Mick bringing Imperial assault for you to try Gaz

Count me in...Smile

No problem, that fills the player spaces up nicely.
Cheers for the game Dave, was good fun!
Hey Matt, thanks for the game. I totalled up victory points and you won 1383 to 1114. A lot closer than I thought it was - killing your commander at the end helped but that central building with all your troops won you the game as I just couldn't seem to combat it.

Next time let's try 1250 or 1200 points to see if we can finish the game!

Breakdown of points was: Matt kill points gained 383, points in opponents half: 1000
Chris: kp gained: 605, points in opponents half:509
Aircraft didn't count for being in opposite table half and infantry counted 3x.
Was an interesting scenario, it forced us to play differently but I do prefer the objective games- nice for a bit of variation though.

Until next time!
Glad you had a good game Will, Thanks for giving me a chance to try and teach the game Big Grin
(20-01-2016, 01:25 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: [ -> ]Glad you had a good game Will, Thanks for giving me a chance to try and teach the game Big Grin

Thanks for teaching me, it was lots of fun. Now I just must resist buying some warmachine bits until I've made at least a bit of progress on my ever growing pile of stuff to paint. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3