Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Dropfleet Commander
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Matt mentioned this to me, might be worth a look for anyone interested in fleet battles:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/haw...-commander
This looks really cool. Definitely going to back it!
yeah it looks pretty nice, worth keeping an eye on especially if it reaches 500K
Let me know if you guys do as i will jump on the band wagon as well. Currently on the fence as wasn't sure if i would get games...
I'm pretty tempted as well, the ship's look really good, will have to watch the how to play videos when I get a chance see if it plays differently enough from battlefield gothic, or halo:fleet battles to be worth backing.
I will definitely be going for this, the only question is the level of backing.

You get an absolute mountain of models and extras if you stretch to £110, but perhaps just the starter set at £60 should be enough.

I've watched the playthrough videos, gameplay looks solid, and very realistic to space combat.

Backing level has now reached the point where all backers get a free cruiser (probably worth £15 each) for EVERY faction. High backers get a four free frigates of every faction as well as all the stuff in the starter sets.
I've just backed this on Kickstarter at the £150 level so I'll have each of the starter fleets if anyone wants to trade or buy them off me? I'm going UCM.
I've just shotguned a PHR starter fleet (and phr boltons) off JJ. Big Grin I was going to pledge at lieutenant level so makes sense to take off JJ rather than do my own pledge as I get an extra ship or two...

Guess I need an introductory game of dropzone commander now. Smile
Latest update on the Kickstarter, There are 4 new Battlecruisers that are exclusive to KS, one for each race: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/haw...ts/1425910
Only a few days left now for the Kickstarter, and I finally signed up. May the Scourge successfully turn you all into mind-wiped drones. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8