Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 15th December 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Anyone up for a game of Mordheim?

Could make it a 3-player - thedailylama? JB?
(11-12-2015, 12:06 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone up for a game of Mordheim?

Still got room for blood rage?
I'm up for a game of something....

Halo Fleet Battles, Dropzone Commander or even 40K.
(11-12-2015, 12:36 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm up for a game of something....

I think John is potentially free for DzC, he definitely said he'd be down for this week.
(06-12-2015, 07:15 PM)Fitz Wrote: [ -> ]Written up 2 500pt lists for dystopian wars using the Kingdom of Britannia Naval battle group if anyone wants to help me with an intro game to get a feel for the rules.

Ones got a big battleship. The others led by a big carrier.

Can't do tonight now. Got my works Xmas do.
Ignore.
Matt (@Brightblade)

Something has come up that requires me not to push little men around a table all evening. Will have to cancel this week.

More than happy to move it to next week of you can make it.

Reply to this so i know you have seen it if you would.

Cheers

M
(11-12-2015, 10:41 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2015, 12:36 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm up for a game of something....

I think John is potentially free for DzC, he definitely said he'd be down for this week.

I don't think I'm going to make it this week. Sad

Hi Paul, sorry, can't make it tomorrow as I have a works Christmas meal in the evening, although I will definitely be up for this again in the near future. Have been trying to find time to get a better understanding of the rules but still not entirely sure... Smile

I don't think we were too far off last time, although I think we need to spend a little more time at the end of any future games working out the level-ups, injury table and exploration stuff as this is a big part of it.

Cheers

Matt
(14-12-2015, 06:48 PM)thedailylama Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Paul, sorry, can't make it tomorrow as I have a works Christmas meal in the evening, although I will definitely be up for this again in the near future. Have been trying to find time to get a better understanding of the rules but still not entirely sure... Smile

I don't think we were too far off last time, although I think we need to spend a little more time at the end of any future games working out the level-ups, injury table and exploration stuff as this is a big part of it.

Cheers

Matt

No probs let's get the dice rolling in January.
Pages: 1 2 3 4