Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 1st December 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • JJ & Simon - Halo Fleet Battles, 1000pts
  • Steve & Paul - Sharps Practice
  • Chris & Will - Guildball
  • Matt & Dave - Dropzone Commander
  • Fitz & Matt - Warhammer 40K
  • Justin & Charlotte - Warmachine
Games Sought:
Anyone fancy a game of Sharps practice?
(20-11-2015, 03:40 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone fancy a game of Sharps practice?

YES... Big Grin
(20-11-2015, 04:04 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-11-2015, 03:40 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone fancy a game of Sharps practice?

YES... Big Grin

On this subject Dane mentioned that Richard Clarke (of Too Fat Lardies) will be at the Wyvern All-Dayer demoing the new Sharp Practice v2 rules. I'm hoping to pop along for a couple of hours.

On which note, if you want to let me have your entry fees for the SAGA event I can pass them on to Chris Churchill.
Looks like I'm playing Simon at Halo Fleet Battles this week.
I'm throwing it open to anybody for either a game of Dropzone Commander (any points up to 1500), or I will gladly tutorial the starter game for any interested parties who are on the fence about getting involved (looking at you, Alpharius).
I can do 1850pt 40k.
I'm playing Will at Guildball
(25-11-2015, 07:05 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm throwing it open to anybody for either a game of Dropzone Commander (any points up to 1500), or I will gladly tutorial the starter game for any interested parties who are on the fence about getting involved (looking at you, Alpharius).

I could do with a tutorial, so I know what to do with my Resistance Army when it arrives.
(26-11-2015, 02:27 PM)wako1302 Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-11-2015, 07:05 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm throwing it open to anybody for either a game of Dropzone Commander (any points up to 1500), or I will gladly tutorial the starter game for any interested parties who are on the fence about getting involved (looking at you, Alpharius).

I could do with a tutorial, so I know what to do with my Resistance Army when it arrives.

Haha Dave you never disappoint! Good lad!
Pages: 1 2 3