Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 27th October 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(22-10-2015, 09:48 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Guildball anyone?

I can give this another attempt. Particularly post nerf hammer on the Morticians
(22-10-2015, 02:24 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-10-2015, 09:48 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Guildball anyone?

I can give this another attempt. Particularly post nerf hammer on the Morticians

Great, looking forward to a game this time!
I know its a bit late but would anyone like to do Warmahordes, Malifaux or a small Bolt Action game? Smile
I'm also not here again this week, work is just too crazy just now.
Sorry Gaz I'm ill and won't make it tonight. Sorry for short notice. Think Charlotte may be looking for a game of something
Chris - Message received.

Charlotte - Message received. Can you get back to me by 6pm otherwise I too will take a night off and get some sleep.
(22-10-2015, 08:53 AM)Alpharius Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-10-2015, 08:33 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote: [ -> ]Me and Alpha Matt are playing 2000pts 40K.

Yes we are. Fair warning i will probably be bringing my new super heavy which i dont think you have seen me use yet. Its the ******* love child of a vindicator and a land raider.

If that is an issue let me know and i can bring a list without it. Not a problem.

That's fine, I'll have a crack at it! 100 lasgun bayonets should do it.
(27-10-2015, 06:02 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Chris - Message received.

Charlotte - Message received. Can you get back to me by 6pm otherwise I too will take a night off and get some sleep.

Thanks Smile PM'ed you back!
Thanks for the game of such short notice Gareth!
Pages: 1 2