Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 25th August 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Warhammer 40K 700pt Flash League
  • Black Crusade
  • Karl v Gareth - SAGA
Games Sought:
  • thedailylama - Warhammer Fantasy
  • Charlotte - Malifaux
I won't be here this week.
To all 40K players:

Please bear in mind that THIS NIGHT will be the first night of the 40K 700pt Flash League, so if you are interested in the league, don't arrange a game for this week yet!

Further information on the league can be found under the 40K forum threads, or private message me for details.

So far (13/8/15), this will involve: Dave (wako), JJ, Chris, Will, Sam, Chezzor (not sure of first name), Alan, Dave (baalborn), Thom and Shane, though I am still expecting a few more to sign up.

Matt
Black Crusade this week, hopefully.
Looking for WHFB matchup again if anyone fancies it
Yep I'll be there!
Sorry just realised I'm away until after September 7th, hopefully can get a few more people interested in some WHFB over the coming weeks
(17-08-2015, 10:47 PM)thedailylama Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry just realised I'm away until after September 7th, hopefully can get a few more people interested in some WHFB over the coming weeks

Paul (Agincourt) will probably be up for a game (He plays HE btw Wink )
How does tonight sound for some Malifaux? Tongue
(18-08-2015, 09:33 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-08-2015, 10:47 PM)thedailylama Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry just realised I'm away until after September 7th, hopefully can get a few more people interested in some WHFB over the coming weeks

Paul (Agincourt) will probably be up for a game (He plays HE btw Wink )

Thanks Gareth, HE you say? Well I learnt more about HE in our game than I have done my entire life, so I'm ready... Perhaps
Pages: 1 2 3