Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 21st July 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Black Crusade RPG
  • Jonah & Chris - Kings of War
  • Paul & John - SAGA
  • Simon, Justin, Mick, Alan - BSG Board game
  • Gaz & Will - Guildball demo
Games Sought:
  • Karl - SAGA
  • Dave - Warhammer 40K 17-1850pts or Boardgame
Black Crusade this week.
Anyone fancy some Kings of War? I can bring a couple of armies?
(07-07-2015, 07:05 AM)Jonah Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone fancy some Kings of War? I can bring a couple of armies?

I'll give you a game Jonah
Anyone playing the BSG board game this week??
40k 1750pts or 1850 pts.

Or a boardgame if they are out this week.
Jonah, are you still on for kings of war? I have never played before but have the rulebook and plenty of models. What size game do you think would be good for a newbie?
Anyone up for some fantasy skirmishing with SBH this week?
Paul and John are slugging it out at SAGA this week.
(14-07-2015, 01:37 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Jonah, are you still on for kings of war? I have never played before but have the rulebook and plenty of models. What size game do you think would be good for a newbie?

I dunno - 1600 points? You ok with the KoW2 rules? I can bring a army to use if you haven't got yours based up for KoW? Dwarfs or gobbos. Sorry for slow response - I haven't been checking often enough!
Pages: 1 2 3