Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Lady Justice & Her Guild Buddies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Scibor are turning out some really nice stuff. Can recommend Dragon Forge (US based) for bases too.
Picked up 2 new additions to my crew from Total Wargamer on Saturday and a Guild Fate Deck at last.

1. Hunter, a stalking mechanical cat with a chained harpoon that when it hits, drags you towards him.
2. Watcher, a support machine that helps remove cover modifiers and some useful card mechanics.

They're the other angle of the Guild but I love the idea of them.
Another new addition was added a few weeks ago, an Exorcist. Turns out he's very useful vs Undead/Spirits and utterly useless vs anyone else. I guess the name should of given it away.

Next potential purchases; Scales Of Justice, Brutal Effigy, Guild Austringer, Hoffman.
My Guild Crew is looking quite healthy now with the addition of 2x Guild Hounds, Scales Of Justice, Austringer and a Lawyer.

Starter Crew along with the Exorcist have been based and primed now so I'll start work on applying some paint to them soon.
Pages: 1 2