Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help I want to start playing warhammer 40k so I need to know what to buy and do to start playing also I will need someone who don't mind playing a new player or winning
I put this in the other thread you started-
Want army was you looking at running?
The basics for 40K are (its expensive from scratch!)-
Rulebook
tape measure
dice
templates
codex and army

anything else you need to know drop it here and me or someone will be happy to help. Smile

I'll close the other thread to keep it all in one thread.
As Vince said - getting into it is pricey but it can be done. eBay is your friend!

I'm sure there are many 40k players with multiple armies who can set up a small game for you to have a go at, before buying anything - myself included.
If I'm around next Tuesday I can bring two armies along and everything we need to have a little trainer game if you'd like? :-)
(20-04-2015, 09:30 AM)Dedwoods42 Wrote: [ -> ]As Vince said - getting into it is pricey but it can be done. eBay is your friend!

I'm sure there are many 40k players with multiple armies who can set up a small game for you to have a go at, before buying anything - myself included.
If I'm around next Tuesday I can bring two armies along and everything we need to have a little trainer game if you'd like? :-)

I would like that but it will not be there till the 5th as I am volunteer
Cracking, as long as Escalation isn't on and I have transport I'll be up on the 5th and will bring two small, fairly balanced armies :-)
(20-04-2015, 02:43 PM)Dedwoods42 Wrote: [ -> ]Cracking, as long as Escalation isn't on and I have transport I'll be up on the 5th and will bring two small, fairly balanced armies :-)

Thank you very much I'm looking forward to it