Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 19th May 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Stu & Ben - IHMN
  • Gaz & Steve - Guild Ball
  • Chris & Dave - Warhammer 40K, 1750pts
Games Sought:
  • Matt - Black Crusade?
Looking to kick off the Malifaux Slow Grow Campaign this week
(03-05-2015, 11:52 AM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Looking to kick off the Malifaux Slow Grow Campaign this week

Gaz, If I wanted to get involved what do I need to buy to get up to speed. Have not played for a long time but it's a very enjoyable game and it is on my list of things to do this year.

Rules wise I have the edition you kindly game me eons ago. I assume I need to update to 2nd edition.
Then I have my Neverborn... Do they need a major overhaul? Do I need to start a new faction and they become part of that? Or...?

Any other books I need to buy?

Thanks.
(03-05-2015, 12:00 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2015, 11:52 AM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Looking to kick off the Malifaux Slow Grow Campaign this week

Gaz, If I wanted to get involved what do I need to buy to get up to speed. Have not played for a long time but it's a very enjoyable game and it is on my list of things to do this year.

Rules wise I have the edition you kindly game me eons ago. I assume I need to update to 2nd edition.
Then I have my Neverborn... Do they need a major overhaul? Do I need to start a new faction and they become part of that? Or...?

Thanks.

It might be best if I sit down and go through this with you. I should be able to lend you some bits and pieces to at least get you started.
(03-05-2015, 12:28 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2015, 12:00 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks.

It might be best if I sit down and go through this with you. I should be able to lend you some bits and pieces to at least get you started.

Ok thanks.
i have a raft of models that i can lend too if needed, basically anything guild and a fair amount of ressers.

Im in for the Campaign this week
40k or SAGA anyone?
Should be back this week, up for Warmachine, SAGA, SBH, IHMN, Ronin, Cutlass, anything really...
if the campaign is off this week im looking for Malifaux, bolt action, or an intro to anything.

i'd go for IHMN, Stuart.
(12-05-2015, 11:21 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]if the campaign is off this week im looking for Malifaux, bolt action, or an intro to anything.

i'd go for IHMN, Stuart.

Great stuff - I might try and conjure up a different crew.
Pages: 1 2 3 4