Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Team Taudar revivals thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Place to discuss how games went, tactics, next move etc. Remember for anything super secret you can take it to PM and message all your team!

Team Taudar revival
Chris - Dark Eldar jaqenhgar Captain
Arif - Tau fpsninja
JJ - Eldar jjakaalbinoboy
Dan - Eldar nothin_but_the_rain
Go team Taudar!
Cheers Rob!

Hello Team! Looking forward to Tuesday
My daughter is still in hospital so I will not be able to make it along to the first session unfortunately.
(09-03-2015, 03:10 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: [ -> ]My daughter is still in hospital so I will not be able to make it along to the first session unfortunately.

OK Dan, how is she doing?

Thanks for letting us know. Will plant a flag for you in case you can do next month.
btw I will volunteer to be captain unless someone else wants to?
(09-03-2015, 03:17 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]btw I will volunteer to be captain unless someone else wants to?

Well volunteered, will put you as captain for now. Smile

No worries Dan. Hope she gets better soon, all the best on her recovery.
OK so I think these are the results we have from yesterday's 750pt round:

JJ's Eldar lost to Vince's (team twilight) Blood Angels
Dan lost vs Will's (team evil) tyranids and then lost? vs Thom's (team emo) Dark Angels
I drew against Thom's (team emo) Dark Angels and then won against Will's (team evil) tyranids

So overall we came out with 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses with Arif still to play his 750pt game.

What happened to your 500pt game Arif?

Also for the record I think in the 500pt games, Dan couldn't play his, I won one and lost one and JJ won two?

Can we get some sort of table of results up Vince? If you want me to collate this I'd be happy to help.
Yeah that would be great Chris!
Can ppl please private message their 500pt and 750pt game results to me and I will update the results thread that's been started.
http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=2506
Cheers,
Chris
Pages: 1 2