Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 28th April 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Chris & Dan - SAGA, 6pts
  • Thom & Shane - Warhammer 40K, 1650pts
  • Ralph & Gaz - Star Wars LCG
Games Sought:
  • Matt- Warhammer 40K 750pts Escalation
1,500pts game of 40K please!

Any issues or need to get in touch - let me know on:
I'll be looking for a board or card game group.
Anyone want a game of SAGA? I fancy trying out the welsh so will have some proxies if that's OK - got some welsh warriors with javelins made and some levies with slings but need to proxy the 8 hearthguard on ponies and the warlord. (Alternatively I can bring my Lotr collection to proxy for both forces (playing using the SAGA rules))

http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=1937
(21-04-2015, 09:50 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone want a game of SAGA? I fancy trying out the welsh so will have some proxies if that's OK - got some welsh warriors with javelins made and some levies with slings but need to proxy the 8 hearthguard on ponies and the warlord. (Alternatively I can bring my Lotr collection to proxy for both forces (playing using the SAGA rules))

Count me in for either of those Smile
(20-04-2015, 02:29 PM)Thom Wrote: [ -> ]1,500pts game of 40K please!

I'll give you a game mate!
1500pts
(21-04-2015, 01:03 PM)Drsmoothbeans Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-04-2015, 02:29 PM)Thom Wrote: [ -> ]1,500pts game of 40K please!

I'll give you a game mate!
1500pts

Swell, I'm Dark Angels, what faction are you bringing? No super heavies btw Smile.
(21-04-2015, 02:30 AM)Raowulf Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be looking for a board or card game group.

Ralph I feel like playing the Star Wars LCG. It's been over a year, so if you fancy giving me a game of that, it would be most welcome.
I'll be trying out my space wolves! So may go well or horribly wrong lol.
I Look forward to it.
(21-04-2015, 10:15 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-04-2015, 09:50 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone want a game of SAGA? I fancy trying out the welsh so will have some proxies if that's OK - got some welsh warriors with javelins made and some levies with slings but need to proxy the 8 hearthguard on ponies and the warlord. (Alternatively I can bring my Lotr collection to proxy for both forces (playing using the SAGA rules))

Count me in for either of those Smile

Great, might crack out the lotr models then as they are fairly nicely painted
Pages: 1 2 3