Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 21st April 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dan I'll be along with my Saga if you don't get a 40k game. I'll swing over anyway, so if you get another game that's not an issue.
Not making it this week, but shall be around next tue. For some 40k action!
I take it the escalation round 2 games are on tonight. Are we supposed to be organising our own games or is it like the first round where we turn up and are paired for games?
I'll be down from round two escalation, will bring a full force of Tyranids just in case it doesn't happen Tongue
I'll bring all of my Dark Angels too will so we can play each other if nothing else happens.
Cheers for the game tonight JJ, was a good laugh. I expect Super guardian painted up appropriately next time i see you. lol
Cheers for the game Steve, was fun but i think your germans might be receiving visitors from the Gerstapo soon
(22-04-2015, 08:19 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers for the game tonight JJ, was a good laugh. I expect Super guardian painted up appropriately next time i see you. lol

Cheers Vince! Don't you worry!
Cant believe my librarian got toe to toe with a carnifex. got 5 hits, then rolled 4 1's and a 2...............................then went splat!
(23-04-2015, 12:58 PM)Baalborn87 Wrote: [ -> ]Cant believe my librarian got toe to toe with a carnifex. got 5 hits, then rolled 4 1's and a 2...............................then went splat!

That made me so happy after all of my catastrophic rolling... Cheers though, it was a good game! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3