Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 7th April 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
Games Sought:
40K escalation round 2
I'm not able to make it this week.
[/align]

Will be there for the 500pt escalation round 2
yep count me in for round 2 of escalation - when do you want list updates posted vince?
Anyone fancy some Malifaux?
me and matt are playing 500points, tau vs i think spesh marines??? 40k
thats matt as in Alpharius Matt btw
(31-03-2015, 05:38 PM)fpsninja Wrote: [ -> ]me and matt are playing 500points, tau vs i think spesh marines??? 40k

I will have a word with vince if he is here tonight but if this is the next campaign night we may struggle to fit our first round games in.
I'll be here for round 2, unfortunately it is more than likely I'll be late again (due to work), I'll do my best to make it before 19:00-19:15 though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4