Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 31st March 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(30-03-2015, 01:52 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]Me, Simon, Alan and Toby will be playing star wars armada after picking it up the weekend

Is that a board game or a model game? Is there room for me?
(19-03-2015, 02:29 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]I'm playing SAGA with Karl this week

Chris - I've got a case of severe 'man-flu' and won't be able to make it tonight. I do apologise - (it's very rare for me to cancel a game) - I was hoping that it may have cleared, but it takes longer as you get older !

Can anyone who see's this message please ensure that Chris is informed.
(I will try a direct e-mail and see if I can dig out a phone number.)

Cheers,
Karl.
Ok Karl, thanks for letting me know, hope you recover soon!

I'm free for a game of anything if anybody is still looking?
(31-03-2015, 03:00 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Ok Karl, thanks for letting me know, hope you recover soon!

Fancy a game of SAGA?
(31-03-2015, 03:04 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-03-2015, 03:00 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Ok Karl, thanks for letting me know, hope you recover soon!

Fancy a game of SAGA?

Yep Smile
(31-03-2015, 05:35 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-03-2015, 03:04 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]

Fancy a game of SAGA?

Yep Smile

Great, will be there just after 7pm!
Cheers for the game Chris - great fun, and not many men left standing at the end!
Yeah it was brutal! Thanks for the game.
hey Thom, thanks for the game! Close one! Also realised my crisis suits should have rolled 4 dice not 2 everytime they role. Always learning with this game!
Thanks for the game yesterday guys was a lot of fun. Even though the Tyranids only had three models left at the end Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4