Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 17th March 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
i dont quite have 1500pts. im very new to the game
(16-03-2015, 09:56 PM)Deadman_Dann Wrote: [ -> ]I'll sort out 1500 points of necrons

Ok mate your on
(16-03-2015, 10:00 PM)fpsninja Wrote: [ -> ]i dont quite have 1500pts. im very new to the game

No worries Arif
I'll have a game with you next Tuesday Arif, just let me know how many points you've got. Is it tau your collecting? Fancy a game against orks or necrons mate?
yeah ive got tau, i need to count up exactly how many points ive got, and dont mind who i face, just ive only played 1 game so far, so still getting my head around the rules
Dan(n), Shane and Arif - which of you chaps are playing this week?
Seems like my diary has been freed up for tonight now so if anyone fancies a game of 40k or fantasy, I'm available Smile
Terry I'll play Fantasy. Just give me a pints total and I'll put a list together.
(17-03-2015, 01:42 PM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Dan(n), Shane and Arif - which of you chaps are playing this week?

It's me and Dan playing
As it turns out my gf and daughter are ill today so I won't be able to make it after all. Sorry gaz.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6