Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 10th March 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • Thom, Tom, Kev, Vince, Baal Dave, Dave, Matt, Dan E, Will, Dann B, Sam, Chris, JJ, Alan - Warhammer 40K Escalation campaign (500pts)
  • Gaz & Karl - SAGA
  • Paul, Steve et al. - Bolt Action
  • Ralph, Simon & Mick - Board game
Games Sought:
This will be the first week of 40K escalation campaign. Could do with a volunteer or two to meet me early with me (6:40) and set up the 8 4'x4' tables required. Smile
(13-02-2015, 03:53 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]This will be the first week of 40K escalation campaign. Could do with a volunteer or two to meet me early with me (6:40) and set up the 8 4'x4' tables required. Smile

I can give you a hand
(13-02-2015, 03:53 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]This will be the first week of 40K escalation campaign. Could do with a volunteer or two to meet me early with me (6:40) and set up the 8 4'x4' tables required. Smile

I can help as well.

I say struggle and do it yourself
Joking I am usually up there early setting up anyway so count me in.

I'll be down at 6:35ish as normal so will give you a hand :-)
Cheers all. Smile
OK, should be around
Gaz and Karl are playing SAGA this week, and I think there was some talk of a mega Bolt Action scenario?
Pages: 1 2 3