Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice One JJ...

Big Grin
+1 from me as well JJ, great to see a newsletter for the club.
Cheers guys, I'm hoping it'll help people get games arranged and keep people engaged with the club and to keep them coming back!
Bostin' work JJ.
Let me know if anyone has any feedback?

Could do with everyone clicking the update preferences link in the emails and filling in their info too.
Liking the improvements in this weeks newsletter JJ, job well done sir.

Edit - and thanks for campaign shout out Big Grin
(13-01-2015, 01:37 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]Let me know if anyone has any feedback?

Could do with everyone clicking the update preferences link in the emails and filling in their info too.

Done mine. But I think it should be games interested in rather than played. As such I checked 30k as I want to get around to that, even though I trchnically don't currently play it.
Cheers for the feedback guys. You're welcome Vince! Yeah I considered having "interested in" instead Gaz but wanted to make it clear that it was primarily for the purposes of arranging games but on retrospect I suppose we'd also use it to send info out about certain systems to those interested as well. I'll update the template for next weeks.