Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 24th February 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(23-02-2015, 09:32 AM)CheZZoR Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-02-2015, 12:28 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-02-2015, 12:58 AM)CheZZoR Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a game of 40k, anyone free?

I'd like a game, how many points?

1850?

What army will I be facing? Smile

1850 is fine, and at that points value it will be Imperial Guard. In the interests of a not having mismatched armies, I'll be bringing a mostly infantry army, only a few tanks, so no need to load up on Dark Lances!
Steve can't make it tomorrow due to illness. Ben & Dave - you two chaps up for Bolt Action?
I have my bolt action with me so i'll come along anyway see if theres a game going
Don't have anything with me at the moment - Will let you know if I get time to pop home and pick it up.
Me and Mick will ne playing judge dredd along with a new face hopefully
(24-02-2015, 12:19 PM)wako13 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't have anything with me at the moment - Will let you know if I get time to pop home and pick it up.

Looks like im going to be working late so i'll bail out i think.
Thanks for the fun game Chris! Big Grin
Thank you the Saga tutorial/game Stu, Si and Gareth. Was fun, I will be looking at getting my first warband soon Smile More things to paint!
(24-02-2015, 11:37 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you the Saga tutorial/game Stu, Si and Gareth. Was fun, I will be looking at getting my first warband soon Smile More things to paint!

No worries Will, glad you enjoyed it - looking forward to getting some games in!
Cheers for the game Dan, was close and fun!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5