Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 10th February 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(23-01-2015, 04:17 PM)wako13 Wrote: [ -> ]40K or BA

(26-01-2015, 09:43 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for some SAGA preferably, or bolt action if not, or lords of war

Bolt Action for you both?
Yeah can do. Dave, fancy 1000pts v 1000pts, in a scenario I'm calling, The Great Escape ?
Myself, Dan B, Dan E and maybe Shucky are doing some 500 Pt games to test out the basics of the campaign games Smile

Hoping to sort my planetary empires by here as well so can start working on campaign map as well.
(21-01-2015, 09:37 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]Valid point Gareth!!

2nd ed? And say 35 so it's a nice simple game and we don't. Need to rush?

Don't worry, I have all I need for 2nd although it'll be my firs game under 2nd, and yes, it'll be Colette. 35s good.
Andrew is available for a game of SAGA if anyone is free.
(30-01-2015, 04:04 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah can do. Dave, fancy 1000pts v 1000pts, in a scenario I'm calling, The Great Escape ?

Can do Bolt Action, but my 1,000 pts has not been fully delivered yet - Are you happy to loan me some models to use as proxies ?
Anyone up for a game of 40k or warhammer fantasy? Somewhere in the 1500pts region?

Either that or I've been tempted to try some non GW games so if there areany kindly souls who feel like giving an intro game into whatever it would be appreciated. (Saga, dropzone commander and infinity are what have been tempting me) Smile
(07-02-2015, 05:39 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone up for a game of 40k or warhammer fantasy? Somewhere in the 1500pts region?

Either that or I've been tempted to try some non GW games so if there areany kindly souls who feel like giving an intro game into whatever it would be appreciated. (Saga, dropzone commander and infinity are what have been tempting me) Smile

I'm free for 40k if you want? Will be trying my wolves out.
(07-02-2015, 05:57 PM)Peachy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2015, 05:39 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone up for a game of 40k or warhammer fantasy? Somewhere in the 1500pts region?

I'm free for 40k if you want? Will be trying my wolves out.

Sounds good. I'll be bringing my Tyranids again.
(07-02-2015, 05:39 PM)will Wrote: [ -> ]Either that or I've been tempted to try some non GW games so if there areany kindly souls who feel like giving an intro game into whatever it would be appreciated. (Saga, dropzone commander and infinity are what have been tempting me) Smile

Happy to give you an intro to SAGA one week Will.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6