Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Ad-mech coming to 40K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm calling cheese on this already.. Angel

haha sorry couldn't resist. Big GrinTongue

Makes sense that they will follow EPIC I'm expecting D ranged weapons on this then.
I thought the quake cannon already had a profile and could be put on a Reaver titan, but apparently not.

Think i was thinking of Quake shell from the Aquila Strongpoints Macro Cannon-

····Quake Shell: Range:180|Strength:10/7/5|AP:1/4/6|TypeTonguerimary Weapon 1, Apocalyptic Mega-blast, Sonic Boom
Well the hint for next week is-
[Image: wd66-tease.jpg]
Calling it now, imperial knight codex and new knights lol.
'Hey, these things sell well but have had a recent codex. Let's change things a tiny amount, add a pair of new models (probably a single dual kit) and release another one!' - GW Marketing.
It will work though. Reckon the power level of Knights will go up, down or remain the same?
(23-04-2015, 10:09 AM)Dedwoods42 Wrote: [ -> ]'Hey, these things sell well but have had a recent codex. Let's change things a tiny amount, add a pair of new models (probably a single dual kit) and release another one!' - GW Marketing.
It will work though. Reckon the power level of Knights will go up, down or remain the same?

I really hope it a decent upgrade to the Codex and includes the FW knights that have been released.

Still gutted that my knight codex was invalidated pretty much a few months after came out due to changes to 7th lol.

I'd expect it to be a better codex, and power level to go up. I expect it to be a dual build kit with full ranged armaments myself, and at least one will have a D weapon. I think the Quake cannon will be SBig Grin 5" blast heavy 1, some random special rule auto pinning unit it hits lol
Sounds about right to me. We shall see Big Grin Probably by Monday with how fast stuff is leaking at the moment too...
I love how strength D comes out as SBig Grin, seems so perfect lol.
"Men of mars" is teaser for next week, so as predicted back to Ad-mech
Cult Mechanicum next week then. Rumour mill seems to have run out of steam a bit beyond that, I'll be curious to see what we get.
Pure speculation on my part but i'm going with the following -
- Cult mechanicus (3 week release) May
- Splash release single week (DA?) May
- WFB 9th (4 weeks) June
- Ad mech (3 week) July
– Space Marines Codex (1 week splash release)July
– Raven Guard vs Tau set
– Tau Codex
- Tzeentch Daemonkin
- Horus heresy Board game (November)

Mainly the 40k stuff as that is what i am interested in, so sprinkle some WFB stuff in there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5