Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 27th January 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm up for Warmachine or TOXG W40K again this week!
could i get involved in the bolt action senenigans? if not ill probably play the dark crusades RPG if you guys would have me again (p.s. hero name wireless wifi dongle)
(18-01-2015, 06:42 PM)fpsninja Wrote: [ -> ]could i get involved in the bolt action senenigans? if not ill probably play the dark crusades RPG if you guys would have me again (p.s. hero name wireless wifi dongle)

I'll bring your character sheet and stuff down, just in case you end up joining us Tongue
Back after a long absence and will be looking for a game of 40k around 1500-1750pts if anyone's interested.
Just to confirm, Gaz and Karl are playing SAGA this week.
I'm going to have to cancel now as I'm been sent away with work again (this is more notice than I normally get) I'll be in Halifax most of next week now so I can't make the game. Sorry! Plenty of notice so hopefully possible to find a replacement
(21-01-2015, 09:39 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to have to cancel now as I'm been sent away with work again (this is more notice than I normally get) I'll be in Halifax most of next week now so I can't make the game. Sorry! Plenty of notice so hopefully possible to find a replacement

No worries Ben, Arif might be up for taking on Steve in the Bolt Action campaign - I'll check with him.
I could always play Arif and fpsninja? Can you do1000pts?
(22-01-2015, 12:20 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]I could always play Arif and fpsninja? Can you do1000pts?

They're one and the same Smile I'll pencil you chaps in.
I think Simon is play Charli at Warmachine?

Anyone free for 40K with Kev?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6