Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Gloucester MiniCon 2015 - 1st February
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Date for next year's Gloucester MiniCon is Sunday 1st February.

Once again we have an opportunity to host a game(s) and I have the booking form from Chris. Anyone fancy running a game?
Yeah will do something...
I was thinking if we could get a enough terrain together, possibly run a small level SAGA event. Maybe 8-12 spot? Either that or the obvious being SAGA demos, especially as GB will probably be in attendance.
Any more thoughts on this? I'm happy to support with construction of terrain, etc.
Well you already have some SAGA sized boards Stu, so all we need is terrain and figures...

Just needs someone (possibly with one of those trendy names - e.g. 'Gaz') to take control, draw up a list of needs;

terrain
painted armies (low points?)
order cards
dice
measuring sticks

...and let me know what I need to build, paint, etc...

and we are cooking on gas (or gaz) Tongue
Ok been thinking on this. I'm not going to try and run a tournament. However with the appeal of Bolt Action at the club at the moment, here is my idea.

Game one - SAGA two or three people running.
Game two - Bolt Action again two or three people running.
Possible third Game - SAGA Cresent and Cross inspired board, showing the Crusade era off. This depends on volunteer uptake.

Before committing we need club volunteers to be in attendance at the event.

I'm going to start a new thread for volunteers, so I can see where we stand.
We also need to be mindful of what games the other clubs have committed to host. I've enquired with Chris but haven't heard back yet. I'll drop him another line...
Fair enough Stu. We could always turn one of the games into X-Wing without much hastle.
Bolt Action is spoken for by another group, but SAGA would be welcome.
SAGA and X-Wing?? Shouldn't require much prep.
Pages: 1 2 3