Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Gloucester MiniCon 2015 - 1st February
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sounds good to me Gaz. I'll let Chris know...
(08-11-2014, 11:23 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good to me Gaz. I'll let Chris know...

...confirmed. SAGA and X-Wing it is.
As discussed with Gaz last night, we're going to drop the X-Wing table and just run a couple* (?) of SAGA tables. I'll let Chris know.

*If we just want to run a single SAGA table then I can always take the Song of Blades and Heroes board along from last year.
This is on Sunday. Crikey, that snuck up quickly.
I picked up the Norman force (and dice) that Steve has kindly loaned us for the event. I'll crack on and get 12 Viking Levies painted up now...
What time do we need to be there?
I'll check...
I have been thinking perhaps changing the requirements I gave you. I would now suggest Warlord, 1 Point Levies and then a choice of Hearth Guard and Warriors for 5 points each. So each force having 6 points worth of models but then scaleing the game to 4 points. The. Giving people the option of how to deploy units, and joining or breaking down the points and the games effects for instance.
I think I follow - bring 6 points: 1 of levies and 5 of warriors/hearthguard, and let the player choose their 4 points? I'll bring along everything I have anyway.
Setting up is from 8:00am onwards. Doors open at 10:00am.
Pages: 1 2 3