Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 6th January 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am up for SAGA, need some practice!
Hello Stuart, Gareth, other SAGA players and members of the RWS - Karl Farrell here from the Alvechurch Templars.
Andy Dearden and myself are thinking about popping into your Club on Tuesday 6/1/15 - any chance we can get a game of SAGA against a couple of you fine fellows?
Cheers,
Karl.
(30-12-2014, 12:55 AM)templar Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Stuart, Gareth, other SAGA players and members of the RWS - Karl Farrell here from the Alvechurch Templars.
Andy Dearden and myself are thinking about popping into your Club on Tuesday 6/1/15 - any chance we can get a game of SAGA against a couple of you fine fellows?
Cheers,
Karl.

Hi Karl!

Would be great to have you and Andy along. Gaz and Chris are also looking for games of SAGA this week, and Paul and myself are also playing so I'm sure we can arrange something between us all.
Anyone for a game of Warhammer fantasy or 40K?
Want to do the Tale Of X Gamers again Will?
(02-01-2015, 07:07 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: [ -> ]Want to do the Tale Of X Gamers again Will?

Yeah. That would be good. How many pointsish do you want to do?
I think I can get up to about 750, but if we want to use more I got some spare tau for about 1000 Smile
I'm up for some 40K if anyone is interested? 1500 pts would be great
Can do 40k any points.
(04-01-2015, 12:22 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm up for some 40K if anyone is interested? 1500 pts would be great

(04-01-2015, 01:33 PM)wako13 Wrote: [ -> ]Can do 40k any points.

Game on?
Pages: 1 2 3