Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 25th November 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

Provisional Games:
  • JJ & Terry - WH40K ToXG
  • Dan, Paul, Dave, Ben & Steve - Bolt Action Campaign
  • Chris & Will - WH40K ToXG
  • Ralph & Charlotte - Munchkin
Games Sought:
I'd like a game of Warhammer 40k 7th ed. against one of the other "Tale of 'x' Gamers" people ideally but I could also play Warhammer Fantasy, X-Wing or Munchkin?
Would anyone like a game of malifaux? Justin, we could re-schedule our game?
Toxg 40k game please anyone?
Round one of Bolt Action Campaign if someone can play me?
(08-11-2014, 02:21 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: [ -> ]Round one of Bolt Action Campaign if someone can play me?

Happy to Dan, just not quite sure the total format of the campaign...?
Hoping to be there - happy to watch a Bolt Action game to see how it runs.
Bolt action campaign sounds good to me

I should have the Big Red One painted by then
(08-11-2014, 09:17 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2014, 02:21 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: [ -> ]Round one of Bolt Action Campaign if someone can play me?

you choose an initial 1000pts list, with all the normal rules and restrictions. Choose a scenario, then choose a force from your 1000pts subject to any points restrictions for that scenario. your force will suffer casualties, maybe get replacemnets, even additions to your 1000pts, depending on how your unit does. After taking all the results from a round into consideration, more scenarios will be generated, hopefully to give everyone some variety in mission and opponent. Players can play as many , or as few rounds as they would like.
(10-11-2014, 08:21 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2014, 09:17 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]

you choose an initial 1000pts list, with all the normal rules and restrictions. Choose a scenario, then choose a force from your 1000pts subject to any points restrictions for that scenario. your force will suffer casualties, maybe get replacemnets, even additions to your 1000pts, depending on how your unit does. After taking all the results from a round into consideration, more scenarios will be generated, hopefully to give everyone some variety in mission and opponent. Players can play as many , or as few rounds as they would like.

OK - now I understand... I am happy to play any scenario to fit in with everyone else...
Pages: 1 2 3 4