Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: blood bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
so how do chaos play? or rather marauders as they were known, i could be enticed into getting a team together and maybe ebaying a pitch or two for club benefit
(24-08-2011, 09:47 AM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]lets get it on! If we get enough Bloodbowl interest, would love to start a league up. Got teams for anybody to use, but unfortunately only 1 pitch
i would love to start a league its just a case of making some boards. me and my dad have printed a board in colour of the computer also and my dad probably won't play so we also have another board.

Not seen any chaos teams in person, but they tend to have a lot of mutations, lots of room for converting figures. Undead teams are fun, they can buy your dead off you ! all teams are fairly balanced except halflings, but they are fun and you can have Treemen
These are the two that I put on the supplier thread, but I'd just like to mention how good they are for Blood Bowl and Fantasy Football in general.
Gaspez Arts - Like the frogmen
Greebo
- Like the frogmen also Big Grin

Honestly, the frogmen are mine. Don't touch the frogmen. My Precious...

Sorry about that, but I reckon that I will use the frogmen.... as Lizardmen. That should look pretty nice.
Found yet another nice site today (also in the supplier directory) which is actually direced towards Blood Bowl minis - it's got nuns! -
ffstore - Great!
Something I've found on ffstore, Barbaric Football Players - The Barbarians are here! Shin guards and all!

[attachment=157]
verrrry nice
Just received my new troll from black scorpion, only £7.50 plus £2.50 p&p, compared to £15.50 for a GW one !!
Pages: 1 2 3