Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: UK Games Expo 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/

Dates set for next year's show: 29th - 31st May.
after really enjoying it this year i'll be going again
There's always scope for us to host a game at the event if anyone has a burning desire to do so.
Just a reminder that this is on this weekend. Hoping to go along on Friday.
I shall be going on Sat I think, will be checking out the Guild Ball stand
I'll be there all day Saturday
Spent a good afternoon there, and the event just keeps growing year on year - so much so that next year it's moving to exhibition hall 1 at the NEC itself. Chatting to one of the organisers it sounds like it's going to be a very busy weekend as advanced ticket sales have already exceeded the visitor numbers from last year. The "street food" market in the car park is a welcome addition, and worth a visit.
I have ended up covering someone at work on my day off tomorrow. Apparently there is a game of football going on in London. So I'll be making a dash up afterwards.
great going to the expo, bumped into Steve in the family zone. Played Tsuro which th ekids liked and another game I've forgotten the name of. Managed to have a look round trailing the kids and Guild Ball stand looked really good, was very tempted to buy in but not sure what faction to get and would really like a play through before I invest.

Also saw the Warploque stand and met the sculptor, acquired my only model of the day, a halfling captain. On th eway out I saw the terminator game and a guy on the stand ran me through the basics, looked good from what I saw although I thought the models were a bit basic. Gave a nod to Alessio Cavatore on the way out who wrote the rules for the game, as I was being tugged away by the kids.

Fantastic range of games, could easily spend an entire weekend there rather than 2.5 hours.

Think I may have to divert some of the model buget away from minis and towards some of the games. Picked up a copy of Lords of War and Dobble that Sophie was interested in. Will definitely go again next year and would recommend it to anyone.
Pages: 1 2 3