Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Battle systems fantasy terrain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Threadomancy +1.

In seriousness though, Beasts of War have announced their 2015 awards, and the Battle Systems Dungeon set won out, against some very nice looking items.
I picked up The Walking dead from the UK games expo, and to go with it I ordered the city block kit from Battlesystems yesterday. Today I got an email from Colin the guy that runs Battlesystems saying that as he is just around the corner he could drop it off personally today ! Excellent service as he just dropped it off.
(14-06-2017, 05:16 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]I picked up The Walking dead from the UK games expo, and to go with it I ordered the city block kit from Battlesystems yesterday. Today I got an email from Colin the guy that runs Battlesystems saying that as he is just around the corner he could drop it off personally today ! Excellent service as he just dropped it off.

That's awesome. We've got some flat pack battlesystems stuff at the club to be assembled.
Pages: 1 2