Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 28th June 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
These things happen. Particularly if you don't have a family back ground to the hobby. The hobby does take alot of interest to get into it fully, so not everyone will stick around. Do not let this put you off though, you may well find the next person you bring could find it something they want to keep up at.

Also offer to buy your mates marines at a cheap rate. Make the most of that opportunity at the minimum Wink
(26-06-2011, 10:01 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Also offer to buy your mates marines at a cheap rate. Make the most of that opportunity at the minimum Wink
lol was thinking that myself, turn it into a positive!
Hehe, yeah. But I just wanted to let you all know that he can't make it, just incase anyone would have liked to have a game with him.
Anyone need to use one of my armies? I have 2 40k armies (I.G and Tyranids) that I'd be happy to lend out and a fantasy army, too (Orcs and Goblins). Drop me a PM or just reply if you would like to borrow one for the night, and I'd be happy to bring it along for you.
Many thanks to Dan for the game tonight and Tom for lending me some models, enjoyable night of gaming!
Big thank you to Justin for that brilliant game of WARMACHINE tonight, really enjoyed it.
Really enjoyed just having a wander round the meeting last night, taking in all of the games that were going on. Sounds like there's a lot of interest in creating some scenery and terrain to add interesting environments to the games.
yesterday i didn't play a game but i really enjoyed watching the battles.
Pages: 1 2 3