Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 28th October 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

This week we have just the LARGE hall.

Provisional Games:
  • Vince & Dan (Khronic) - WH40K 1,650pts
  • Chris, Sophie and Isaac - WHFB
  • Matt & John - Dropzone Commander
  • Justin, Arif, Paul, Stu, Mick & Simon - Bolt Action
Games Sought:
  • Dave (wako13) - WH40K
  • Gaz - WHFB 2,000pts
  • Dave (Baalborn87) - "Lone Superheavy" Mission WH40K Escalation 1,375pts
Looking for a game of 40k, or maybe try and get into something new.
I'll not be in this week Smile
(17-08-2014, 08:22 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: [ -> ]Warhammer Fantasy / X-Wing / Saga / Deadzone or an intro to Warmachine / Dropzone Commander

Dan I could do with a Dark Elf test pre Worcester event. Mind if I take you up at 2k?
(20-10-2014, 03:36 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-08-2014, 08:22 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: [ -> ]Warhammer Fantasy / X-Wing / Saga / Deadzone or an intro to Warmachine / Dropzone Commander

Dan I could do with a Dark Elf test pre Worcester event. Mind if I take you up at 2k?

Sorry just realised I can't make it this week. It's my daughters birthday. Can do the 4th if that's ok?
(20-10-2014, 05:25 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-10-2014, 03:36 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry just realised I can't make it this week. It's my daughters birthday. Can do the 4th if that's ok?

Yeah sure. I don't think I had any other plans.
would like to try out the "lone superheavy" mission in wh40k escalation. opponent would get 1375pts. (no superheavies/gargantuans). i can also bring a spare hellhammer if someone wants to take the role of superheavy if we have time.
also 7th ed rules
Should be able to get along this week so looking for some 40K with my Tau, any takers?
I'll be along with Sophie and Isaac for a warhammer fantasy rematch. Hoping my goblins don't get massacred too badly this time!
Pages: 1 2 3