Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 21st October 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(14-10-2014, 10:47 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-10-2014, 03:49 PM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-10-2014, 02:33 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Tau are an expensive army if you don't go for the discount boxes! Big Grin

Indeed.

(14-10-2014, 03:24 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]OK will bring what I have and some proxies & harlies to make it up to 1000pts. The harlies can be visiting, hence not part of the actual force!

Haha no worries Chris, just build what you've got, point it up normally so it's legal with 2 Troops & HQ and then I'll match it?

Righto!

Cheers for the game Chris!
Cheers for the game Dan, was fun, if a bit brutal. we do need to sort out a) a mat, b) terrain, and c) a campaign!!

rest of you hope you enjoyed plundering my bits box! i'll ahve it with me again next time im there if theres anything else you want or for anyone who missed it
(22-10-2014, 02:49 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers for the game Dan, was fun, if a bit brutal. we do need to sort out a) a mat, b) terrain, and c) a campaign!!

rest of you hope you enjoyed plundering my bits box! i'll ahve it with me again next time im there if theres anything else you want or for anyone who missed it

Ben, looking at expanding away from 40k and just wondered what I would need to start DEADZONE.

Would a START FACTION be enough to get started ?
(22-10-2014, 02:49 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers for the game Dan, was fun, if a bit brutal. we do need to sort out a) a mat, b) terrain, and c) a campaign!!

Great game! Thanks Ben, I enjoyed my first foray into Deadzone. I checked up on all the rules and we got everything right apart from my drone rules (it needs line of sight to the enemy, not the friendly model!) and the blast rule (you roll for the blast regardless of wether the shoot/blaze away hits and get a +1 dice if the original shot does hit)
Yeah JJ thanks, was fun. It could easily have gone the other way if I hadn't blown that wave serpent on the turn I deep struck. Looking forward to the rematch when we both have more stuff!
(22-10-2014, 03:26 PM)wako13 Wrote: [ -> ]

Ben, looking at expanding away from 40k and just wondered what I would need to start DEADZONE.

Yep, a starting faction would be enough, you may want to add a couple of the heavy hitters to give yourself a rounded faction if we're thinking of a campaign. its a fun game. i will be building my forgefathers soon, so ill have two factions to do a demo if you want....i realise im offering that having played 2 games now.....
(23-10-2014, 10:08 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-10-2014, 03:26 PM)wako13 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep, a starting faction would be enough, you may want to add a couple of the heavy hitters to give yourself a rounded faction if we're thinking of a campaign. its a fun game. i will be building my forgefathers soon, so ill have two factions to do a demo if you want....i realise im offering that having played 2 games now.....

Demo game sounds good, and if you do a campaign count me in anyway
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6