Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 7th October 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Do we get to use 2 artillery observers?
(26-09-2014, 09:27 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]Do we get to use 2 artillery observers?

Only of you roll both the dice!!!
Me and Arif should be on for X-Wing
Looking for a game of 40k
Looking for a game of 40k (played Dave last week) or if anyone fancies giving space hulk a go, I'd like to break out that again.
I'm looking to get in some Warmahordes, mlp or if we are starting the Tale of X gamers, a round of w40k for that?
I don't have a game set up, so if there is anyone out there who is interested in trying dropzone commander, I'll bring my starter set and run through a demonstration game. It's a brilliant wargame, and growing fast. Cheap to get into to.
(30-09-2014, 11:16 PM)scoundrel13 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a game set up, so if there is anyone out there who is interested in trying dropzone commander, I'll bring my starter set and run through a demonstration game. It's a brilliant wargame, and growing fast. Cheap to get into to.

I will love to try it out Matt please.

John B.
40k or Fantasy anyone? I might have a copy of the new DE codex by tuesday so i'd like to try them out if I have.
Hi all, looking for a 40k beginners game.
Starting to get the hang of it ;-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5