Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 30th September 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

If you need to cancel a game at the last minute then please try to get in touch with your opponent directly to let them know.

This week we have just the LARGE hall.

Provisional Games:
  • Nick, Paul, Sam, Dan, Dave, Vince & Jim - Black Crusade
  • Dan & Chris - SAGA
  • Dave & Ralph - Warhammer 40K 7th ed. 1750pts
  • Will & JJ - Warhammer 40K 2000pts
  • Justin, Mick & Simon - Bolt Action
Games Sought:
  • Gaz - Warhammer Fantasy, SAGA or even Malifaux
  • Terry - Warhammer Fantasy
  • Rylan / Barron - Warhammer 40K beginners game
Looking for a game of X-Wing or Saga.
Won't be around this week, I'm spending the evening with Michael Palin.

And a few hundred other people.
The first game of Black Crusade is planned for this week, for those involved.
I hope to be up this week, looking for Boltaction( 1000pts ), Saga, Warhammer or anything !!
Bolt action steve? How about a bit of combat drills between the british? Been really enjoying it lately
(10-09-2014, 05:49 PM)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]The first game of Black Crusade is planned for this week, for those involved.

Who else is doing this Nick?

(13-09-2014, 07:31 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]I hope to be up this week, looking for Boltaction( 1000pts ), Saga, Warhammer or anything !!

(16-09-2014, 11:39 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]Bolt action steve? How about a bit of combat drills between the british? Been really enjoying it lately

A match?
Looking for 40K
(17-09-2014, 07:04 AM)jjakaalbinoboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2014, 05:49 PM)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]The first game of Black Crusade is planned for this week, for those involved.

Who else is doing this Nick?

(13-09-2014, 07:31 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: [ -> ]I hope to be up this week, looking for Boltaction( 1000pts ), Saga, Warhammer or anything !!

(16-09-2014, 11:39 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: [ -> ]Bolt action steve? How about a bit of combat drills between the british? Been really enjoying it lately

A match?

It should be me, Paul, Sam, Dan, Dave, Vince and Jim (assuming I have names right, and haven't forgotten anyone)
(17-08-2014, 08:17 PM)nothin_but_the_rain Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a game of X-Wing or Saga.

I'll give you a game of SAGA
Pages: 1 2 3