Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 16th September 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(13-09-2014, 03:03 PM)Rylan / Barron Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys,
Would it be possible for some one to hold our hands so to speak in a 40k game and run a tutorial game for us ????

We have probably 1000pts with Dark Angels, a codex, 6th edition slim rule book, dice and would appreciate going through the basics.

Looking forward to Tuesday

Rylan / Barron
07971 78 25 37

If you are stuck for a game on the night, you can have a squad each in our Bolt Action bash.

It's half like 40k... 20k... Tongue

...and it seems everyone who plays it once comes back for more!

But get there early as we have a lot to get through...
im gunna have to miss the Ba rematch,i gotta work late on Tuesday. gutted! Sad
(15-09-2014, 02:08 PM)actungpanzer Wrote: [ -> ]im gunna have to miss the Ba rematch,i gotta work late on Tuesday. gutted! Sad

Bad news... Sad
(15-09-2014, 03:15 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-09-2014, 02:08 PM)actungpanzer Wrote: [ -> ]im gunna have to miss the Ba rematch,i gotta work late on Tuesday. gutted! Sad

Bad news... Sad

I promise I won't bring a forward artillery observer this time!
Stu - Without JB's yanks and Jim's Russians you and Justin will have to double up on units. You will need an HQ unit. 8 units total.
(15-09-2014, 07:35 PM)Agincourt Wrote: [ -> ]Stu - Without JB's yanks and Jim's Russians you and Justin will have to double up on units. You will need an HQ unit. 8 units total.

Right-o. All my stuff will be in their "snow" kit though Smile
Looking for a game of fantasy, anyone free?
Sam would like to bring my soviets in my place so allies can have +1 player
(15-09-2014, 10:19 PM)actungpanzer Wrote: [ -> ]Sam would like to bring my soviets in my place so allies can have +1 player

Cracking...
Can't make tonight pm and text sent to dave.
Pages: 1 2 3 4