Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 9th September 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(03-09-2014, 10:08 AM)Stuart Wrote: [ -> ]Might be playing John at SAGA this week. He'll be exacting revenge after I accidentally took out most of his American troops with a misplaced artillery barrage last night.

Its OK Stu I have forgiven you! Angel. I will be free for the Saga game.

Now where is that little black book?. Angry

John B.
I'm hoping to get character creation done this Tuesday for anyone who is interested in Black Crusade. If anyone misses it and is interested in playing, PM me or post on the Black Crusade thread and we'll sort out another session for you to learn the rules/generate a character.
(03-09-2014, 01:20 PM)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]I'm hoping to get character creation done this Tuesday for anyone who is interested in Black Crusade. If anyone misses it and is interested in playing, PM me or post on the Black Crusade thread and we'll sort out another session for you to learn the rules/generate a character.

Should be there. No issue as yet.
(03-09-2014, 01:20 PM)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]I'm hoping to get character creation done this Tuesday for anyone who is interested in Black Crusade. If anyone misses it and is interested in playing, PM me or post on the Black Crusade thread and we'll sort out another session for you to learn the rules/generate a character.

I'll be there...

count me in for black crusade
I can actually make this week. Hooray! Anyone up for a game of Warhammer Fantasy against my Beastmen?
Im playing mick 500pt bolt action, or if hes working then watching alan and simon try to play relic knights
I can bring some Warhammer and give you a game Will Smile
How many points?
(03-09-2014, 08:27 PM)aprilmanha Wrote: [ -> ]I can bring some Warhammer and give you a game Will Smile
How many points?

Brilliant. Ummm, I don't really mind. 2000pts is a nice round number? :-P
Round numbers are nice Smile 2000pts is good with me Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5