Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: New 7th edition box set confirmed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Space wolves vs Orks-
[attachment=1132]
This is not good for my wallet.
Apparent contents-
Quote:Alaric Prime is a planet sundered by war as the Orkish Hordes assail the last bastion of resistance, Sacred Mountain. Imperial Knights and Cadians regiments are all but defeated. Face Rippas death was exaggerated, Krom Dragongaze, a new special character for Space Wolves is set for epic clash as the second installment of Sanctus Reach continues.

Images hold 5 terminators, 1 special character-Krom Dragongaze, 5 Blood Claws, and 5 Grey Hunters.
10 gretchin, 1 special character-Grukk Face Rippa 3 Killa Kans, Ork Boyz
New pics-
[Image: dykk09.jpg]
[Image: 152ghs1.jpg]
And more, including price-
[Image: IMG_4784.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4787.jpg]
If my rulebook doesn't arrive sharpish, tempted to cancel and get this instead. Sell the models on like i did with Dark vengeance to make as much of the cost as possible.

Last time i made the whole cost back i think, so had a free rulebook practically...
More info is leaking and these seems to be a campaign box set that includes a mini 7th rulebook, as well as a campaign rulebook. No dice/templates included and the models are not Dark vengeance style snap fit mono pose models, instead they are the contents of the actual box kits.

I do wonder if going from this if we are going to get more of these campaign box sets in the future?

Seems a neat idea to me at least.... £75 for over £100 worth of models with free rulebook and campaign book.
(08-07-2014, 12:54 PM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]More info is leaking and these seems to be a campaign box set that includes a mini 7th rulebook, as well as a campaign rulebook. No dice/templates included and the models are not Dark vengeance style snap fit mono pose models, instead they are the contents of the actual box kits.

I do wonder if going from this if we are going to get more of these campaign box sets in the future?

Seems a neat idea to me at least.... £75 for over £100 worth of models with free rulebook and campaign book.

if you do get one, and those models are from the proper box sets, I'll have those ork models off you for a fair price
That Wolf lord is on a 40mm base by the looks of things, and with terminator style legs. Looks like a great model, but I doubt they'd sell him separately.
Rather than start a new thread, will just drop this here as it sort of related-
[Image: 10525705_711838818853562_8433449427118597705_n.jpg]
tempted to run him in my army, though him and a knight lancer set me back 900 Pts.......
Expensive in points but running and shooting, as well as a 4+ shield is pretty hawt!
Pages: 1 2