Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Andriod Netrunner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone play Netrunner?.

John B.
Not played it yet but heard it's good, would be interested to have a go sometime.
(16-06-2014, 12:38 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: [ -> ]Not played it yet but heard it's good, would be interested to have a go sometime.
Thanks for the reply, I haven't played it yet either, I am thinking of buying the core set but would like to see it being played.

John B.
Simon has it. It's very popular, but not a world I really seem sold on. I'd rather SWLCG that run Nets.
I play Netrunner. Currently own every set available, because I went a little mad when I got in to it.

Happy to give someone a game or take people through it, although I only have tournament style decks built at the moment.
(16-06-2014, 07:56 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: [ -> ]I play Netrunner. Currently own every set available, because I went a little mad when I got in to it.

Happy to give someone a game or take people through it, although I only have tournament style decks built at the moment.

I would like to try a game when you are free.

John B.