Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 22nd July 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Last minute cancellations are inevitable, but if you do find you can't make it along and have a game arranged then please try to get in touch with your opponent to let them know (preferably via a text message) as this may save them a lengthy journey.

This week we have just the LARGE hall.

Provisional Games:
  • JJ & Gaz - Warhammer Fantasy 2,400pts
  • Sam & Dan - Warhammer 40k
  • John & Mick - SAGA
  • Paul, Simon A, Will & Adam - X-Wing
Games Sought:
  • Dave - Warhammer 40k or Bloodbowl
  • Dave - Warhammer 40k 7th Edition 1,750pts
  • Nick - Warhammer 40k
2400 points Fantasy please.
SAGA or Bolt Action please Smile
I'll be taking Mick through a game of SAGA this week.
40k or Bloodbowl
Warhammer Fantasy 2,400pts please?

Still haven't played a game against:

Baalborn87 (Dave), Dark Wolf (Tom), Etched Oracle (Simon), jimbobabob (James), Luke the Squig (Luke), Raowulf (Ralph), Saber (Mike), The Count (Matt) or Valthrax
1750pts 40k 7th ed if anyones interested?
me and dan are going to try and get our game of 40k in this week as I got out of work too late last week
Anyone for Netrunner?.

John B.
I'm afraid I can't make it again this week - anyone up for taking Mick through a game of SAGA?
Pages: 1 2 3