Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Bushido Demonstration - 17th July in Nuneaton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Understandably Stuart is unable to attend. I am still going, so if you want a lift Vince that can be arranged. Also have room for others if anyone else is interested.
Just found out today that I might not make it myself. Friends nephew is having a party at Edgbaston between 10 and 1, so going to bowl over after we finished bowling our overs. I might be too late for the demos, but it's worth a drive over.
Sorry for late reply Gareth, had a virus on laptop and only just got it off! won't be able to make it myself as agreed to go in work and forgot this was on! : (
Any updates from Stuart/Luke on who's going to this?
Both myself and Luke will be unable to make it along to this tomorrow I'm afraid. Hope some of you can go along though - be interested to know what you think.
As I said I am heading over in the early afternoon, once this party finishes at the Cricket Ground. Hopefully it will be fun.
Demo was good. Interesting game mechanics especially with combat decisions, and the way you can exhaust your opponent. Picked up the Savage Wave, buy I played the demo with Perfectorate.
(17-07-2011, 05:21 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Demo was good. Interesting game mechanics especially with combat decisions, and the way you can exhaust your opponent. Picked up the Savage Wave, buy I played the demo with Perfectorate.

I've got Perfecturate, so I'd be up for a match against the Savage Wave, if you're free.
Pages: 1 2