Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: 40k 7th Edition is up for pre order 17th, releases 24th May
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Must admit, I like what I'm reading!
Also from the sound of things being able to have a scoring transport means the rise of MSU again...
Like a lot I'm seeing to to be honest, though i was big fan of 6th bar allies and the D-weapon introduction in to standard 40k.
Glad they have tidied both of these issues up in the new edition from the sounds of it.
I like the look of the mission cards as well.
(21-05-2014, 10:19 AM)manrogue Wrote: [ -> ]Like a lot I'm seeing to to be honest, though i was big fan of 6th bar allies and the D-weapon introduction in to standard 40k.
Glad they have tidied both of these issues up in the new edition from the sounds of it.
I like the look of the mission cards as well.

I think Tau and Eldar will dominate the game... with Guard and Marines/Grey Knights a close run thing.

From an Eldar PoV I think if its going back to cheap transports and small units, Warp Spiders will be in every list! Waithknights and Vaul Shadow Weavers will be in my list...

I'm getting excited and list building already... LMAO!

Farseer - Jetbike, Mantle, Spiritstones

4x5 Dire Avengers in Serpents

3x5 Warp Spiders

2 Wraithknights
3x Vaul Shadow Weavers
Grey knights have finally made some friends!!!! Im so happy haha
Wtfs a vaul shadow weaver?! Lol
The new allies chart dosent have inquisition seperate Confused does that mean no triple teaming i wonder? Assuming the rulebook will overule the digi book Sad bad times!
(21-05-2014, 12:59 PM)Nick1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Wtfs a vaul shadow weaver?! Lol

T7 Artilary, 3+ save, 48" Str6 (monofiliment IE STR7 against Vehicles and anything I3 or less oh and is AP2 if roll 6 to wound...), small blast, barrage, so currently always hits side armour), 30pts each, squads of 3 max.

Great for sniping and taking out small units...

I can see them being used in large numbers if MSU returns as they can cover a lot of objectives and if the mission cards are all objective based... just even better.
The only allies I did ot play with was Grey Knights. I was looking at models to build a TriDread list with cron support. Booo they can't play together now unless unbound for what ever that means??
They can all play together, it just that only battle brothers can share buffs and transports according to rumours.

Hell, you can even be allies with come the apocalypse stuff but you have to have a 12" gap in the deployment and if you go within 6" you might fight each other. Again, according to rumours.

Edit - Unbound means you just pick and chose what you want, for example-
5 riptides
1 Imperial Knight
1 Wraithknight
legal force. Lolz had by all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14