Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Isle of Blood units, and painting/modeling kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I brought myself the Isle of Blood and a host of tools/paints last year with the intention playing WFB, but for a multitude of reasons I just havn't got into it.

Ill be moving to Switzerland soon and I would rather not lug this all with me, or put it in storage, so I'm offering it for sale, and I thought I would offer it to the locals I met in my extremely brief time at the club before it goes on ebay.

Units: These are mostly assembled apart from where noted, and had been used unpainted, so some of the models have some damage, which is also noted.

High Elves:
(In assembled, unpainted condition)
* Prince on Griffon
* Mage
* 5 Ellyrian Reavers
* 10 Swordmasters of Hoeth (With command group)
* Sea Guard: I have some spares since some came with a painting set I purchased. These have also sustained some damage in play
In good condition: Standard Bearer, Musician, 4 assembled Spearmen

Some (I think 4) of these have been previously painted, but stripped back to bear plastic:
* 2 Spearman with spears seperate to body.
* 2 full spearmen damaged, with the tiny bits of the spear missing
* 1 full spearman damaged, with the tip of the spear missing

* 1 sea guard commander missing his sword.

Skaven:
Good Condition:
* Poisoned Wind Mortar
* Warlord
* 1 Rat Ogre
* 39 clan rats. Both standard bearers are fully assembled, the rest are based, but the arms are still attached to the sprues. 40th clan rat is missing, presumed dead.

Also:
* Engineer missing spear arm
* 1 Rat ogre missing his head

I would prefer to sell all the highelves together £20, all the skaven together £15, but will consider splitting if necessary. Take both together for £30, and Ill throw in my leaflets/books, movement trays and other bits and pieces.

SOLD:

* Citadel Paint Station, with cutting mat, 2x Waterpots and 2x Palletes, Set of citadel brushes (x7), hardly used (in fact, I think I only used one brush when painting the practise models) SOLD

* 21 GW paints, some opened but very little used, most unopened: Leadbelcher, Macregge Blue, Averland sunset, White scar, Nuln oil, Agrax Earthshade, Ulthuan Grey, Mournfang brown, Genestealer Purple, Mephiston Red, Kabalite Green, Gehennas Gold, Ironbreaker, Bugmans Glow, Waah flesh, Caledor Sky, Blackfire earth, Abbadon Balck, Naggoroth Night. Lahmain medium, Set of modeling tools (Brush, file/cleaning tool, and clippers), Can of choas black spray SOLD.

* Tubs of GW grass and sand, unopened SOLD.

Collection from Winyates.

EDIT: Found another model, sold more items.
Pm sent
PM Sent.