Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 3rd June 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Last minute cancellations are inevitable, but if you do find you can't make it along and have a game arranged then please try to get in touch with your opponent to let them know (preferably via a text message) as this may save them a lengthy journey.

This week we have just the LARGE hall.

Provisional Games:
  • Stu & Steve - SAGA, 6pts
  • Chris & Dave - Blood Bowl
  • Gaz, Kevin & John - X-Wing
Games Sought:
  • Dan - Warhammer Fantasy
Chris & Dave are playing Bloodbowl this week
Interested in learning a little about x-wing. Anyone help? Believe May have sorted a tutorial with Gareth
Yeah I'll keep this week free.
(24-05-2014, 09:46 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I'll keep this week free.
Cheers
If anyone else wants a demo, feel free to join in. It's not like I won't have enough ships.
(25-05-2014, 10:10 AM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone else wants a demo, feel free to join in. It's not like I won't have enough ships.

Hi Gareth,

I would like to take part in a X Wing game please.

John B.
(25-05-2014, 12:04 PM)johnb60 Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-05-2014, 10:10 AM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone else wants a demo, feel free to join in. It's not like I won't have enough ships.

Hi Gareth,

I would like to take part in a X Wing game please.

John B.

John you are more than welcome, but I'm teaching Kevin rather than playing a game as such. If you don't mind waiting for him to understand the basics, you two could play afterwards.
Warhammer Fantasy anyone?
would like to play either saga, wfb, or sharpe
Pages: 1 2