Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 27th May 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Last minute cancellations are inevitable, but if you do find you can't make it along and have a game arranged then please try to get in touch with your opponent to let them know (preferably via a text message) as this may save them a lengthy journey.

This week we have just the LARGE hall.

Provisional Games:
  • JJ & Craig - Warhammer Fantasy, 2000pts
  • Alan & Will - Warhammer Fantasy
  • Gaz & Terry - Warhammer Fantasy
  • Ralph & Kevin - Warhammer 40K, 1500pts
Games Sought:
I'm interested in a game of something, would be willing to play a board game with a group, if not then Malifaux (1st ed as I don't have 2nd ed yet) or 40k.
(23-04-2014, 12:11 AM)Raowulf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested in a game of something, would be willing to play a board game with a group, if not then Malifaux (1st ed as I don't have 2nd ed yet) or 40k.
Will give you a game of 40k if you like as I know you haven't had much luck recently
Warhammer Fantasy 2,400pts?

Looking for a game against one of:

Agincourt (Paul), Baalborn87 (Dave), Cookie101 (Sam), Dark Wolf (Tom), Etched Oracle (Simon), jimbobabob (James), Luke the Squig (Luke), Nick, Raowulf (Ralph), Rebel Squirrel (Craig), Saber (Mike), Simian (Ben), The Count (Matt), Totalwarplayer22 (Seb) or Valthrax
(23-04-2014, 09:43 AM)Peachy Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-04-2014, 12:11 AM)Raowulf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested in a game of something, would be willing to play a board game with a group, if not then Malifaux (1st ed as I don't have 2nd ed yet) or 40k.
Will give you a game of 40k if you like as I know you haven't had much luck recently

Sounds good. How many points shall we play?
(30-04-2014, 06:12 AM)Raowulf Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-04-2014, 09:43 AM)Peachy Wrote: [ -> ]

Sounds good. How many points shall we play?

1500pts
Craig and I have rescheduled our game for this week.
Is anyone interested in playing the game of thrones lcg? You will not need to bring anything as I have all we need to play
Spartacus,
just checking that we have Stuart, Paul, and Jack available to join Dan and myself for Spartacus game.

John B.
40k any format 6th or 7th? (if I have the rules by Tuesday)
Bloodbowl
Pages: 1 2 3 4