Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 13th May 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post in this thread to arrange games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Last minute cancellations are inevitable, but if you do find you can't make it along and have a game arranged then please try to get in touch with your opponent to let them know (preferably via a text message) as this may save them a lengthy journey.

This week we have just the LARGE hall.

Provisional Games:
  • Gaz, Simon, Justin et al. - X-Wing Tournament
  • Chris & Keith - Battlefleet Gothic campaign game
  • John & Dan - Jugula
Games Sought:
  • Kevin - Warhammer 40K, 1850pts
  • Sam - Warhammer 40K
  • WakoDave - Warhammer 40K
I'm running an X-Wing tournament on this date. 60 point games.
Warhammer Fantasy 2,400pts?

Looking for a game against one of:

Baalborn87 (Dave), Dark Wolf (Tom), Etched Oracle (Simon), jimbobabob (James), Luke the Squig (Luke), Nick, Raowulf (Ralph), Rebel Squirrel (Craig), Saber (Mike), Simian (Ben), The Count (Matt), Totalwarplayer22 (Seb) or Valthrax
Campaign game of BFG for me and Chris this week.
Paul and I will be partaking of some Bolt Action this week.
40k upto 1850pts
(06-05-2014, 12:58 PM)Peachy Wrote: [ -> ]40k upto 1850pts

May be playing joe at kill team second mission as we didn't get round to it
Chris if you want we can do the 2nd kill team mission this week if your up for it?

if not then open to kill team or 40k.
(06-05-2014, 10:27 PM)Cookie101 Wrote: [ -> ]Chris if you want we can do the 2nd kill team mission this week if your up for it?

if not then open to kill team or 40k.

Sorry Sam, I'm playing Keith at BFG this week.
(11-04-2014, 02:04 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]I'm running an X-Wing tournament on this date. 60 point games.
When do you need to have a firm confirmation on this Gaz?

Would love to take part but can't commit fully till weekend.
Pages: 1 2 3 4