Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: X-Wing Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seeing as I pledged to run some club tournents this year, and I yet to do one, I'm planning on starting with X-Wing. Looking at back end of April or Early May, with three or four games during the evening. In an attempt to gauge numbers, who would be interested?
God yes I'd be interested, I believe Mick and simon too
Thought you three and Alan would. I'm planning on getting some terrain (planets and asteroids) put together, so knowing how many tables worth in advance, would be great.
Yep, put me down for this!
I'd be interested too but probably not a great idea seeing as I've only had that one game with you Gaz...
I'd be up for this most definitely.

(15-03-2014, 01:12 PM)Gareth Wrote: [ -> ]Thought you three and Alan would. I'm planning on getting some terrain (planets and asteroids) put together, so knowing how many tables worth in advance, would be great.

The asteroids supplied with the Core Set should be used really, there's no need for anything 3D as it becomes difficult to determine if you're in contact and you can't land on them, which is an aspect of the rules. Just saying.
yes yes yes