Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: List help please!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have had PLENTY of time to myself lately with very little todo other that sitting with my iPad so I've had some new ideas. I really want to go back to having nothing on the board apart from a big powerful unit as my troops keep getting killed in every game I play so I've gone a bit crazy with.....

Chapter Master [130]
+ Space Marine bike [20]
+ The Shield Eternal [50]
+ auspex [5]
+ artificer armour [20]
+ power fist [25]
= 250
Chief Librarian Tigurius
= 165

7 Space Marine Bikers [147]
+ 2× grav-gun [30]
= 177
5 Tactical Marines
= 70

4 Devastator Centurions [240]
+ Centurion Sergeant [10]
+ omniscope [10]
+ 2× twin-linked lascannon [40]
+ 2× grav-cannon and grav-amp [40]
+ 4× missile launcher [40]
= 380
Stormraven Gunship
= 200

Inquisitor Coteaz
= 100
Ordo Xenos Inquisitor [25]
+ Psyker (Mastery Level 1) [30]
+ force sword [0]
+ psychotroke grenades [15]
= 70

Inquisitorial Henchmen Warband
= 0
• Acolyte
= 4
• Acolyte
= 4
• Acolyte
= 4
• Acolyte
= 4
• Valkyrie
= 100
Inquisitorial Henchmen Warband
= 0
• Acolyte
= 4
• Acolyte
= 4
• Acolyte
= 4
• Valkyrie
= 100

Rune Priest [100]
+ Living Lightning [0]
+ Jaws of the World Wolf [0]
+ Space Marine bike [35]
= 135

5 Grey Hunters
= 75

1,850 points

Basically all the troops apart from the bikes and grey hunters go in flyers which I will try to keep off the board as long as possible. The chapter master, tiggy, coteaz, inquisitor and rune priest join the centurions making them pretty damn tough! Coteaz will help with seizing as well as preventing my opponent from coming from reserve close to me. The rune priest will help block enemy psykers from buffing/debuffing as well as casti ping jaws to remove priority targets (with a bit of luck) the inquisitor will help my charge and hopefully hinder enemy's charging me. (Psykotroke grenades are awesome!). Depending on terrain the by hunters and bikes will either hide or go into reserve. What you guys think?
Hmm, I think I prefer some of your earlier lists... :/

From what I can tell this is basically the 1500pts BBIV list + Psykers.

I think the Centurions need hit and run, or they just get bogged down in combat, against me, although I lost the Beastpack, I didn't mind stopped your Centurions from killing my troops :p

Just about to head off to work, so will post a list I think that will do well that involves Centurions (I love these... lol)
What about this mate:

Tig - 165
Chap - 245
5 Scouts - 55
5 Scouts - 55
4 Centurions - 2 Las, 2 grav, Omni - 380

Company Command - 50
Platoon Commander - 4 Flamers - 50
5 Infantry Squads - 5 Lascannons, 5 Power Weapons, 5 Meltabombs - 425
Vendetta - 130

Coteaz - 100
Inquis - lvl1, psy grenades - 70
3 Acolytes - 12 - Valkyrie - 100
3 Acolytes - 12
Or for Lols swap out tig for khan and go whites scars for hit and run ig blob, basic idea is that blob protects cents from combat, cents go to work in enemy army... Wink