Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 15th April 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Myself and John B are playing Spartacus tonight. we need 1 more to take it up to four people as i think as i think we had another volunteer but i cant for the life of me remember his name (sorry!)
(02-04-2014, 08:19 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]Myself and John B are playing Spartacus tonight. we need 1 more to take it up to four people as i think as i think we had another volunteer but i cant for the life of me remember his name (sorry!)

The third man is Jack.

John B.
Practice game in Bloodbowl or Kill Team.

Or just a 40k game
(28-03-2014, 07:14 PM)CheZZoR Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a game of fantasy, any points is fine.

campaign game since im back to full health?
Ive swopped shifts this week , so can play anything. Warhammer fantasy, or bloodbowl league or saga
(02-04-2014, 08:19 AM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]Myself and John B are playing Spartacus tonight. we need 1 more to take it up to four people as i think as i think we had another volunteer but i cant for the life of me remember his name (sorry!)

Me and kev the gerbil are intrested in joining im jack aka the man with no name lol
(08-04-2014, 10:04 PM)Jack Calcutt Wrote: [ -> ]

Me and kev the gerbil are intrested in joining im jack aka the man with no name lol

We now have four as Paul will join us.

John B.
Updated list of games arranged.

Can you confirm who's playing Spartacus - so far I've got some combination of John, Ben, Jack, Paul and (gerbil) Kevin?
JohnB, me, Jack and Paul i believe.
I'm not going to be able to make it tonight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4