Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 1st April 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
up for any 40k or kill team games.

failing that is there someone willing to do a small fantasy game with me 1500 pts?
Sorry JJ, not going to be able to make it, I've come down with something that can only be described as the plague...
gone to the doctors today who said i should not be out this week so i need to rearrange my campaign game with cezzor another time
and hopefully see you guys on the 8th
(28-03-2014, 03:36 PM)Simian Wrote: [ -> ]@wako13
I'll take you up on a kill team trial or two

Sorry mate, but I is SICK
There must be something going around, because I woke up today feeling like hell. I have to spend tomorrow day time driving across the country, so its unlikely I'll be able to make it to the club. I will post on here if I can or not.
Grandfather Nurgle is showing his love this week. Let's keep the club a plague free zone.
ok, well im still available for anything pretty much. will need to know if anyone wants a game

Cookie101?
fancy some kill team practice?
I should be playing CheZZor at the fantasy campaign this i week i think
(31-03-2014, 03:09 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: [ -> ]gone to the doctors today who said i should not be out this week so i need to rearrange my campaign game with cezzor another time
and hopefully see you guys on the 8th

The thread lists me as your opponent, not Terry.

Does anyone fancy a 30ss / 35ss game of Malifaux (2ed) tomorrow?
(31-03-2014, 01:52 PM)Embolden Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry JJ, not going to be able to make it, I've come down with something that can only be described as the plague...

No worries Rob.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5