Redditch Tabletop Gamers Forum

Full Version: Tuesday 11th February 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have a feeling that I may not be in attendance much this night. A quick run up with Saga stuff and a return home to crack on with painting, appears to be on the cards. That and the fact Cardiff vs Villa is on TV.
Updated list of games arranged.
Cant make it tonight now!
Short notice but does anyone have a can of Purity Seal / Anti Shine / Dullcote, that they can bring tonight, and I buy / beg / steal?
i have,you can borrow np
Cheers for the game was really close in the end even if I didn't roll fortune and going second :p

BBV looks like it will have lots of LoS blocking terrain, so should stand me in good stead that I can take the game to turn7, with no fortune and at the end of turn6 we were even!

I will have to be more aggressive with the Wraithknights deployment, even if it's a distraction :p
Yep fantastic game Rob, LoS blocking terrain was used brilliantly and forced me to get much closer than i would have liked. I think i may have played too aggressive at times, but was nice change to play that way rather than conservatively.
Hope Justin & Si enjoyed the SAGA intro - couple of very brutal games!

Thanks for lending us some figures Gaz, let me know if you want me to drop them back to you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4